The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Gone fishin....

I'm sure some of you were worried that I had "gone the way of the Vigen" and stopped posting. Mostly, I've just been lounging around the house and doing a lot of nothing. I'm on my way out to the Outer Banks to do some fishing with my dad and also BV is meeting us out there since he's at Nags Head with his family (we'll be down at Cape Hatteras). The fishing isn't great this time of year, but the beach is always a welcome getaway.... expect pictures when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home