The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More office tricks

This is a pretty standard conversation from my office that happened today.

DB: I need you to find me a directory of political communication theorists by academic rank.
Me: What did you just say?
DB: You never listen to me.
Me: I can repeat what you said verbatim. I just have NO idea what you want me to do.
DB: Just do it.

I guess I’m getting ready for firm life as an associate bitch, because this is pretty much what I do and deal with every day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Ah, DB. I kinda miss the old man.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sarcasm cracks me up, and someone needs to tell that man to knock his ego down a few notches....he couldn't explain it to you probably because he barely understood what he himself needed haha

12:09 PM  
Blogger T-Mac said...

Hahahaaa...hilarious! Hang in there!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully, though...the senior partners at your firm won't want in your pants...unless they're women.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Hoss said...

They all will, regardless of sex. You've met me before ;)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I miss you.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home