The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Friday, July 07, 2006

SuperMario

Back in the day I used to rule Super Mario Smash Brothers with an iron fist, as Mario no less. Now, my thumb gets blistered playing EA Sports Fight Night 2. In memory of those fun video gaming days, and because every child of the 80s should have a fondness in their heart for Mario, I bring you these videos.

Real Live Mario
Mario: The Soundtrack

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Gamecube joystick is ribbed, for your pleasure, but if you aren't "experienced" it can cause great pain.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha thats great! but hey where the hell is your entry on the other weekend?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home