The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Goodbye peeps!

After ragging on BV for never posting on his blog, I find myself wanting to take mine down. I guess I'm getting older and, being faced with applying for jobs soon, I realized that I'm just way too google-able. Since all I really do is use this blog for sarcastic rants about things that bother me, it's probably not the best reflection of me as a person for prospective employers to see. So, this will be the last post on this blog and it will be taken down within the week. Luckily, most of you that read it are just my friends so it's not like you're gonna miss out on the stories. Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know how i know you're gay?

b/c you're stopping your blog

-Z

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with "Z," that and all the anal sex you have with men.

-S

P.S. - If you could drop me that $50 I'd appreciate it, I took most of my money off of FT and have managed to lose most of the rest I had on there.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home