The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bullet Biter

I went and did what everyone said you shouldn't do in law school. Join a study group. Well, I didn't really join one per se, I just went to a meeting today to feel it out, check out how I felt about it you know.... this should give you an idea how my peers feel about me.

Girl 1: I hear candy is the new penis.
Girl 2: (looks at me) You're scared of us now aren't you?
Me: Haha, no, it's gonna take a lot mor.....
Girl 1: Yeah, he's disgusting remember?
Girl 2: Oh yeah.... you are sick.

Who said these things aren't constructive?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just disturbing....you'll fit right in! haha

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home