The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Failed Experiment

Well, I tried being studious for a few hours... and it turns out I am borderline illiterate. As I am roughly 1/3rd of the way through my torts reading, my friend VG comes by to say hi and asks me how torts is going. After some casual bullshitting, I discover that I am unable to even read a syllabus and have been reading the wrong assignment. I knew I should have stayed home and slept off my Halloween hangover.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Came across your blog today - very funny...I'm a 1L too. I started a blog yesterday - check it out.
East of Oregon

1:37 PM  
Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Don't be too shocked when it gets worse. My first year of grad school I was dumber than I had ever been before. Eventually I got used to it.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home