The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Nor'easter blowing through...

I went out today to do a little shopping and checked the forecast ahead of time since I had no idea how cold it was. It was only 54, but wind was steady at 30 mph with gusts of 50 mph. This was ridiculous. Walking down Broadway, the buildings were acting like little funnels for the wind. People were stumbling around, hats being blown off. The last time I was blown that hard it was at least in the privacy of my own apartment.

Also, they have been shooting a movie in Washington Square Park for the past few weeks (I have been told Will Smith is in it). They have some SERIOUS electrical equipment out there including some lights that I honestly think are there to simulate moonlight. One of these towers is like 150 feet tall. But, they can't just pack all this stuff up and unpack it everyday so they just leave it in the park. This I do not understand.... just two blocks down the street I saw a new BMW M3 have all of its rims stolen, but they can leave millions in electrical equipment in a park full of weed-smoking and dealing homeless people for weeks on end? Maybe they're just too high to care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

double entendre!!!!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home