The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dear next-door neighbor...

I'm really happy that you are actually having sex, and doing so on a Sunday morning when most good Americans would be in church (and not synagogue either, don't think I don't notice that Star of David over your door). After seeing most of the 1Ls in action (or inaction) at this week's SBA event, I was really starting to get worried that the anxiety level would never drop in our classes because no one was ever going to get laid. So, good for you. But please tell your boyfriend to keep it down. He is really killing the mood on this side of the wall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO You are SOOO just jealous! Will you get your girlfriend up here already and get laid! Geeze!! haha Im gonna stop now since the comments I could make from here could go on for days....

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home