The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I've got no excuse...

So, I wish I could say that the reason that I haven't updated my blog is something legitimate like, actually doing work. That's not the case. Well, SD did come up and visit so that was 5 days that I was incapacitated. And might I add, I think I ran up a pretty good score against my neighbor. Take that! But, then I had the bright idea of buying Tiger Woods Golf which has completely destroyed my productivity. On the bright side, I've logged two hole-in-ones this week and have just qualified for Q-School. Man, I really hope that is on my CivPro final...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. X said...

can I come over and play Tiger Woods?

3:18 AM  
Blogger Hoss said...

Yes, but you are warned that I will wax you.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home