The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Do I need an intervention?

SD: we had an eating disorder lecture today
Me: do i have one?
Me: b/c that would be ALL the rage
SD: and she was talking about how 1 mil. men have eating disorders
SD: and I asked: do they characterize different than female eating disorders?
SD: and she said: yes, for men it's about getting as big as possible, having strange food rituals and exercise mandates, lifting too much, and consuming too much protein
SD: I kid you not!
Me: did you tell her your b/f has an eating disorder?
SD: that's what I thought!
Me: i also vomit it up
Me: and then re-digest the vomit for fear of missing out on protein
Me: your cruelty drives me to meat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home