The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Gunner Moment of the Week

I realized maybe I should talk about law school every once in a while... and occasionally funny things happen in class (outside of what happens in my AIM conversations, that is). Today, our CivPro professor starts to call on someone and then stops.

Prof: "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you had your hand up."
Gunner: "No, I didn't... but I could still say something anyway. (Begin long-winded answer which included trying to interrupt the professor at least 3 times with, "But!...")

I can't wait for our Fantasy Gunner League to start. More details to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home