The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Par for the course

Me: if i win 2 grand I will be calling your ass
PK: that's cool, it's worth waking me up
Me: what if I bust out and rub one out? can I tell you about that
PK: that you'll have to save for later
Me: fine
PK: cuz it will help me rub one out
Me: you know, our relationship has really lost that passion

I'm not gay, but my partner here loves the cock, LOVES IT. The ladies love us, I promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont even know what to say to that....at least I'm not the only one you make sexually explicit, odd comments to on a regular basis lol =P

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. i don't read your blog for a while - and this is the last post on the first page. :) Intensity.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home