The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I love my section

This is an email that was just sent out by some people in Section III:


If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs." - David Daye
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman
"I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy." - Fred Allen
"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink." - Joe E. Lewis
So, in light of what these great thinkers have proposed, we propose the following:
When: Thursday Night 7-9pm, before the SBA event in Vandy
Where: Slane
What: Happy Hour with all of Section Three! And for that, $3 will get you a RedBull/Vodka, Rheingold, Red Stripe, or Sol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home