The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ambushed and/or bushwhacked

Personally, I don't like to shower at the gym. It involves too much preparation, bringing a change of clothes, toiletries and all that jazz.... but then again, the gym is just a 5-10 minute walk from my apartment so it's not a big deal for me to shower there. But, if you're going to shower at the gym, I think there is at least a little locker room etiquette to be observed. I don't think this is going to be a very comprehensive list, but I do have one rule I think we can all agree should be observed. If you're going to be naked in the locker room, you should not be naked in a public walkway right around a blind corner. AND, if you are going to be naked around a blind corner, please do not be bending over trying to give me your best "goat" impression. That is not something that I, or anyone else, needs at 8:30 in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home