The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Go Canes!

I don’t pretend that this blog entry is going to be witty or anything, so don’t get your hopes up. I just wanted to get down this prediction so I can put it on my resume for when I apply to replace Ms. Cleo, since I think I’m set to become the next big and famous black Jamaican woman. So, as many probably know the Carolina Hurricanes just won the Stanley Cup, the first time any professional sports team from the Carolinas has done anything significant (and probably the only time that Tar Heel/Blue Devil fans rooted together). Now, I don’t know what anyone south of the Mason-Dixon line is doing beating Canadians at their own game, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Point is, last time Carolina made it to the Stanley Cup I was a senior in high school (back in ’02). This year, I had just graduated college…. So, I’m telling you, in ’09 (my estimated graduation year for law school) we will repeat as champions, this time in 6 games or less. Count it.

Also, my new fascination is hand-free peeing. I wish there was more to do in the bathroom because I feel like I have three arms when I do it. Oh the freedom! I could be so much more productive now…. Maybe next time I will take a notepad and pen with me to try to take notes while I’m pissing. And if that makes the guy from me uncomfortable, or look over at me funny, maybe I will draw a picture… that will make him feel much better ;).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you piss everywhere when you're focusing on writing something witty or trying to draw...then it becomes another hilarious "i pissed where I shouldn't have" story. :)

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home