The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Creatures of habit

I decided to switch up my morning routine today and it really threw me off. Big mistake. Unless that is, of course, instead of coffee I was feeling the urge for a boiling pot of hot water. Yup, that's right, I decided not only to start the coffeemaker without any coffee beans in it, I also let it finish. [Maybe I didn't want to give Mr. Coffee blue balls.... I thought that was just common courtesy].

I don't know if you've seen it, but I'm loving this new EA Sports commercial for their new football game... well, it's not really a game per se, since your job is to manage the team, but the commercial is pretty funny. It's this guy and Jeff Fisher, coach of the Tennessee Titans on the sideline.

Guy: Run the fake punt.
JF: No.
Guy: Come on, run the fake punt. It'll work!
JF: No, it's a bad idea!
Guy: You know what was a bad idea? You letting Eddie George go.... Now go get some water.

That commercial just cracks me up, though that could be what happens when I get four cups of boiling water in my system...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home