The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I call it, "Tricks Around the Office"

For those of you Arrested Development fans out there, that's an allusion. Not to Poe, though.

When I started this blog, it was almost my intention to dedicate the blog to my research in nanotechnology and to keep everyone updated on what I was up to over the summer…. Then I realized that might bore you to tears, in addition to being a potential liability to my boss, so I decided otherwise. However, there are days when, at the very least, moderately entertaining things happen at our office. I will save my run-in with an incoming freshman who got lost for another time… or maybe just keep that private altogether. But, our office recently did get an invitation for a conference on Solid Waste. Yup, that's right. A poop party. I wanted to go because I figured the material for jokes would be endless…. That and it might bring new meaning to the word shitstorm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how all these incoming freshman just 'find' their way to you...awfully interesting ;)

In terms of your tricks around the office, I guess it means this $100 is nothing more than 100 pennies!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha. you tard. JUST NOT POE!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home