The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Monday, June 19, 2006

It's the little things that make me smile...

Here are a few things that have made me happy lately:
1. Little_Tortfeasor linked me on her site and she's almost as entertaining as I am. ALMOST ;) So she gets a shout-out in the links section now, check her out.

2. There is some girl who is a student at South Carolina who is probably spoiled... just my assumption, since she drives a fairly new Mercedes convertible with a custom license plate. It reads "DOLCE." Whenever I drive my car by it, my rumbling exhaust sets off her car alarm. Totally faced.

3. Another comment from one of my fans: "Your cousin's blog centers around self-perception and praise to a higher being, Chris's blog centers around the akward moments of silence when taking a dump in a public restroom yet I still have more respect for chris' writing." These are the kind of people that I want reading my blog.... and also probably the only people that enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

What's that about ALMOST? Kidding :)
Thanks for the link!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Thanks for checking out my blog -- funnily enough I was reading yours this morning (linking from Littlest Tortfeasor)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home