The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Overheard during my torts class (well, actually on IM)

CLS(3L): Have you done the Hairy hand case?
CLS(3L): You should ask about causation, if the kid started masturbating around the time the surgery occurred
Me: we are talking about that right now
CLS(3L): and then insist that its true and say that's why you don't ever do it
Me: and that thought crossed my mind actually, when I was reading it last night
CLS(3L): fucking do it, you'll be legend
CLS(3L): you'll be a god among men at NYU

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Haha! Yeah, what's someone going to do? Be all "That's not true! I've been doing it for years, and look, no hairy palms!"?

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lies Chris, lies...we all know the many hours of Fight Night have not only removed the hair from your palms but several layers of skin as well...

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home