The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

In the words of LawMommy, Google me

Another fellow blawger (although I probably shouldn't call myself a blawger, since I haven't even started law school yet and hardly ever write about anything substantial), LawMommy , recently had a post about someone stumbling across her site with an interesting search. I thought I would share my similiar experience.

My site ranks #10 on Google if you search for "Jeff Fisher EA Sports Commercial." Random, and cool.

Also, someone from Greenville, South Carolina searched for "Chris Dickson NYU blog." Don't think I don't know who you are.... except that I don't, although it would be a lot scarier if I did, wouldn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

Yay random googles! I'm still wondering why "Jim Beam sunflower seeds" links to mine, but perhaps that is a mystery the world will never figure out.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

I am going to start putting random phrases like "hot peppercorn recipies" in the middle of my sentences to see if that ups my weord google hits

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home