The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Heard Around the Office

Yeah, I'm back from my rafting trip and I'll have an entry dedicated to that as soon as I assemble a story of all the random occurences which happen when you get my family together in the mountains with boatloads of alcohol. Also, my sister has some funny pictures and video that might make for good entertainment, though not suitable for children.

Today I'm walking down the halls of the office when I overhear this woman having a conversation with a friend. The part I heard when something like this:

Yeah, I was doing that alcohol and drug thing for a while but I'm off that now. I've moved on to the part of my life that I call "therapy mode."

Fantastic. I hope she's the one that's controlling the scanning electron microscope we have. Nothing like having an AA-stoner in charge of our multi-million dollar equipment. Actually let's be honest, I didn't pay for it so....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're one to make fun of people for the 'alcohol thing,' Mr. I Got Trashed and Threw up on the RV. ;)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home