The Life and Times of a Former Hoss: The Gift and the Curse

Shocking, another 1L blog. I bet if we didn't collectively spend so much time blogging, 1L may be less stressful. Find my thoughts on life, law, and... something else cliche that starts with an L.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Racing to Beat the Stroke of Midnight

On an entirely different note, today is my fake birthday. What I mean by that, is when I was growing up my neighborhood directory had listed my birthdate as May 17th, as opposed to the 7th. For years I would get calls from neighbors wishing me a "Happy Birthday" 10 days too late. In a way, May 17th is kind of like celebrating your fake ID's birthday, which, now that I have reminded myself, is coming up on October 12th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I don't have a fake! I gave it to Sarah and don't remember it's bday! How sad. How cute that must've been. We don't have directory things like that here in super fast paced inconsiderate SoCal...another charming part of the south...aside from you, of course.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home